Which stocks you trade is going to depend on a number of issues, including your level of experience, how much capital you have available, and what style of trading you are doing.
Here are a few things to consider before you pick stocks:
- Understand your level of risk and decide what is appropriate.
- No Matter your personality, develop a smart strategy for choosing stocks to invest in
- Start by picking one stock and then analyze the results
- Use trading charts to understand movement of stocks and the overall market
- Finally, stick with your plan!